petek, 29. januar 2016

For You With Love...

Good morning!

Today I have some excited news! I'm a new DT at  Noor! Design U. K.!!!!!!



I'll be the "Friday lady". LOL

This is my very first post as a DT member...
On this occasiona I've made a box with Dutch Doobadoo Box Art A4 Baroque and little envelope with Envelope Art A4 Scallop.




For this "cookies box" I've also used Cutting & Embossing Joy Doili Edge Die and Large Leaf Die... behing WOC flowers.




Papers used are from Joy Crafts listed below this post.
 I've distressed all the paper edges and then I've added a bit of Gesso to give it the vintage look.




How I made a little envelope with a Dutch Doobadoo stencil? Quite simple... I reduced it. 

Looked like this...







And... this little pendant....
I stamped this cute LDRS creative stamp called Wings on Shrinkle paper.



Thank you for stopping by!

Barbara GR
XOXO

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U. K. webshop:









4 komentarji: