ponedeljek, 16. maj 2016

Congratulation Girl!

Hello,

Another post from me today!!!!
This is a card made for Craft-Heaven Shop Inspirational blog.



These gorgeous papers are from Maja Design Vintage Romance Collection. I simply  love all those papers!!!! 
I've used papes of both sizes 6 x 6 and 12 x 12 Engagement sheet...

I've used the new lace... available in Tina's lovely shop called Lace Juliane.



I've used only two dies ... Rose Leaf and Rounded Frame... 
Behind Tilda you can see White Round Doilie 4"...
and...

What you think about all these beautiful WOC flowers from Tina's shop? 
.... and White Decorative Foam?



The image used is from the newest Magnolia We Made It collection.


The image is stamped with Memento summer sky ink and coloured with Distress inks...
The Sentiment stamp is also from Magnolia...


All the items used for this card are listed below my post!

Thank you so much for visiting!

Hugs, Barbara GR




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar