torek, 3. maj 2016

Watered Tilda...

Hello everyone,

today I have new card to share. I made it for Craft-Heaven Shop Inspirational blog. This week's inspiration theme is "Forget Me Not".

My DT card...



I made it with two Magnolia stamps... both from Tina's lovely shop... 
They are Watered Tilda and Vintage Orangeri... from Spring Fever Collection 2016.
I coloured the image with distress inks and glaze with Tim Holtz Distress Micro Glaze.




For this project I used paper from Maja Design Vintage Romance collection ... this gorgeous sheet is called... of course.... Forget me Not... LOL
I used borth sheet size 6x6 and 12x12... you can find them in Craft-Heaven shop



Each card shape is distressed and covered with a bit of Gesso...
I used two gorgeous dies from Magnolia collection ... Rose Leaf and a die from Parsley & Rocked salad  set...
OMG... I tottayl forgot My Lovely Fence die!!!!

I addes few WOC flowers... from Tina's shop... and this cute mini glass bottle...
Here is also the new Lace Rosalie...



Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Barbara GR




1 komentar: