petek, 8. julij 2016

Christmas in July Time at Craft-Heaven...

Hi!

I'm sharing with you my "Christmas in July " Craft-Heaven DT projects today.
I made it with two Tildas from A Lovely Christmas collection 2015... Tilda With Christmas Lamp and Lace Hood Tilda.
Both are stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink and coloured with Distress inks...



For this two tags I've used Magnolia Holly Script Paper pad and Pion Design papers... both listed at the end of this post.


The beautiful lace behind the image is... Lace Fleur.


I've used also VintageFlowers & Leaf and Poinsettia Doohickey dies...



I've added some Liquid Pearls and Gesso here and there.... I love the Shabby look.



This is all from me for now...

Thank you for stopping by!
Barbara 



3 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful tags. SO sweet and romantic and fantastic colouring! Marlies

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Davvero deliziose Barbara! Mi piacciono moltissimo!
    Un abbraccio!
    Francesca

    OdgovoriIzbriši