torek, 28. november 2017

Get Weell soon... Craft-Heaven shop..

Hi,

today I'm sharing with you another card made with  Tilda from Get Well Collection 2017.
This lovely one is called Tilda With Heart Pants.


I coloired her with Distress inks...

The gorgeous papers used are from Maja Design Joyous Winterdays collections. Two sheets used are Sparkle and Cheerful.
I cut out the image using One of the Rounded Frames and Tags die.
other dies are from the newest collestion and are Heart Band Aid and Jar With Pills.
You can get all this cute stamp and dies in Craft-Heaven shop... all links are listed below this post.



I used the sentiment from Tilda With Broken Leg stamp set....

I added just two pink roses and cheesecloth for finishing my card....


Hope you enjoy!

Happy crafting!
Barbara GR



3 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful!! I love this image and still waiting for mine to arrive in my mail... can't wait to colour her myself 🤗
    But I don't think I will be able to paint such a beautiful surface where she is sitting on... great job!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši