ponedeljek, 20. november 2017

Sweet Tilda with Band Aid... Craft- Heaven Shop...

Hello Magnolia lovers!

I'm starting this week with my Craft-Heaven  DT card for you!
I made it with one of the newest Magnolia stamps called Sweet Tilda with Band Aid...


The gorgeous paper used is from New Maja Design Joyour Winterday collection. I also used blue sheet from Monochromes Shades of Winterdays collection
For the card shape I chose a heart die... 
Other dies used from the new collection are:
Doctors Notepad, Stethoscope, Heart Band Aid and ECG Curve... all are available in the shop...

Here is another die used and is from Vintage Frames and Tags die set...


I coloured the image with Distress Inks using no-line colouring technique..
The whole image is protected with a thin coat of Distress Micro Glaze..


Hope you enjoy!

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar